Theme

Thursday, June 15, 2017

In Summerrrr

Bees’ll buzz
Kids’ll blow dandelion fuzz
And I’ll be doing whatever snow does
In summer

A drink in my hand
My snow up against the burning sand
Prob’ly getting gorgeously tanned
In summer

I’ll finally see a summer breeze
Blow away a winter storm
And find out what happens to solid water
When it gets warm

And I can’t wait to see
What my buddies all think of me!
Just imagine how much cooler I’ll be
In summer!

Da da… Da doo
A bah bah ba baba boo

The hot and the cold are both so intense
Put ’em together, it just makes sense!

Rat dadat dadat dadat dadadadadoo

Winter’s a good time to stay in and cuddle
But put me in summer and I’ll be a 
Happy snowman!

When life gets rough I like to hold on to my dream
Of relaxing in the summer sun just lettin’ off steam!

Oh the sky will be blue
And you guys’ll be there too
When I finally do what frozen things do
In summer!
On Kinsley
Ohana Inc Chris unisex romper for FLF
Thimble(opens next tuesday) ~Zo Awesum~ Picnic Time Gacha
Toddleedoo babygirl 3.8,Alice Bento head, shrinkeedoo
Ikon charmed eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment