Theme

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Monkeying Around


        I love hanging with my family, but this week they are on vacation! So I snuck to my mimi's house and into my Auntie Sierra's house and into her room to get some snuggles from the monkey that I had left there. The monkey is called Abu.. from Aladdin of course. I of course tided the room up a bit, after all who wants to come back from vacation to a house that's messy! The outfit that I am wearing is from {Over the Moon} which is owned by my Auntie Sierra! Her clothes are so cute!!! The shoes that I am wearing are available from [T.T] at Ninety Nine event called Hallie Sandals. The sandals have a hud so you can change the butterfly and the leather. The nail polish I am wearing also comes from the Ninety Nine Event but is made by {Polished} from Ingrid Adore (my Gigi).


On Kinsley

Toddleedoo Baby Girl 3.2
Ohai Dara Shape
Bento Alice Head (T.D.)
Ikon Charm Eyes
Mackenzie Overall from Over the moon
Polished nails- Starbright at ninety nine
Tiny Trinkets Hallie Sandals
and Ploom Equestranaut Hair
Monkey pose is from P.o.s.e by Enzo Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment