Theme

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Stormy Weather

So people say,
Each virtue virtually knows no bound,
Each trait is great and patently sound,
I'm practically perfect from head to toe,
If I had a fault it would never dare to show,
I'm so practically perfect in every way,

Both prim and proper and never to stern,
Well educated yet willing to learn,
I'm clean and honest my manner refined,
And I wear shoes of the sensible kind,
I suffer no nonsense and whilst I remain,
There's nothing else I feel I need explain,

I'm practically perfect in every way,
Practically perfect that's my forte,
Uncanny nannies are hard to find,
Unique yet meek unspeakably kind,
I'm practically perfect not slightly soiled,
Running like an engine, thats just been freshly oiled,
I'm so practically perfect in every way,
Well those are my credentals,
Perhaps you have a few questions?

On Kinsley
Toddleedoo babygirl body 3.3 and Alice Bento Head
Ohai! Dara Shape
Ikon Charm Eyes
{.:Dollface:.}  Angel Poses 
[Maple] Cupcake teal/gold Dress
{Clair De Lune} Addie white rain boots, Addie Black umbrella, Crybaby Blue Pacifier
Truth Loni Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment