Theme

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Shy and Adorable

Today as I got up and looked around my room, I had to figure out what to wear, how to style my hair and of course how I was going to act today. You see, I have this thing called shyness. And as much as I try to be brave when I am around people.. I tend to be on the quiet side. But then when I open up, you can't get me to stop talking! I'm what my mommy calls peculiar *giggles* But anyways today I decided to wear my outfit from Soda Pop Shop and this particular outfit is called Kia. I also decided to throw on the heart choker that my auntie Dolly made which is available at her shop {.:Dollface:.}, the choker comes with a hud so that you can change the color of it, which I think is pretty nifty. I chose blue because blue happens to be my favorite :D. 

On Kinsley
OHAI Dara Shape
Soda Pop Shop  Kia outfit
Ikon Charm Eyes
{.:Dollface:.} Heart Choker and Shy Poses
Magika Suffer Well hud one

No comments:

Post a Comment