Theme

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Being Yourself


Being yourself.. it's not as easy as it sounds. When I first started out in SL, I was desperately trying to hide who I was so that people couldn't tear me down for being me. Overtime though, I realized that the only way someone could truly like me.. was to be me. I can be blunt.. sometimes a little to blunt, but it's who I am. I don't sugarcoat things, and I sometimes think that's what my family likes about me. So.. for todays post.. I wore this dress which will be this weeks FLF at {Tiny Tiara's Bowtique} which is entitle so appropriately.. "BEE Yourself!" it comes in Toddleedoo Kid and Baby sizes as well as Totsi infant, Totsi baby and Totsi toddler.

On Kinsley
Toddleedoo babygirl 3.3 & Alice Bento Head
Ohai! Dara Shape
IKON Charm Eyes
{Tiny Tiara's Bowtique} Abby Dress/Bee Yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment