Theme

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

I Don't Dance


Hey batter, batter, hey batter, batter swing
I've got to just do my thing
Hey batter, batter, hey batter, batter swing
Yeah

I'll show you that it's one and the same
Baseball, dancing, same game
It's easy, step up to the plate, start swingin'
I wanna play ball now and that's all, this is what I do
It ain't no dance that you can show me, yeah

You'll never know if you never try
There's just one little thing that stops me every time, yeah

Come on, I don't dance
I know you can, not a chance, no
If I could do this well, you could do that
But I don't dance, hit it out of the park

I don't dance, I say you can
There's not a chance
Slide home, you score
Swingin' on the dance floor, I don't dance, no


On Kinsley
Toddleedoo Baby girl body 3.3 and Alice Bento Head
OHAI!Dara Shape
IKON Charm Eyes
[M] Cropped Sweater & Overalls  @ once upon a child which opened April 4th







No comments:

Post a Comment