Theme

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Flowers for Mom and Betrayal by Goddad


GIVE ME THE EGG!!! All was well while we went flower picking for mother's day.. but then we came across this big egg and I wanted it so badly.. but he wouldn't give me it!! UGH! My godfather is a dweeb among dweebs.. I'm staying with him and his wife for a few weeks while my heart heals. I am so thankful for him and his wife that I said lets go flower picking for her! And then.. he found the egg and wouldn't give me it! UGH! What's a two year old to do..


On Kinsley
Toddleedoo babygirl 3.3 and Alice Bento head
Ohai! Dara Shape
IKON Charm eyes
P.o.s.e Easter Surprise
*PAN* @ Maple Avenue Build your own mother day tulips! From now till May 10th


On Nathaniel
7tee's Sorry Ladies I'm Taken
Slink Male 
Damon Head 
Ikon 


No comments:

Post a Comment