Theme

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Come play with me Lemony!!

I..am lucky.. I am not a baudaliar child.. so there for I must be lucky. I am not an orphan.. I am not parentless.. my parents are alive and well and I do not have to put up with the likes of Mr.Poes wheezing. I am above happy that I do not have to share a bed with my siblings.. and above all.. that I do NOT have to be related to the likes of Count Olaf.  So.. come play with me Lemony!! 

Look away
look away
Look away

look away
This show will reck your evening
Your whole life and your day
Every single episode is nothing but dismay So look away, look away, look away
Three children lose their home and go to live with someone awful
It's hard to fellom how the orphans manage to live through it
He tries to steal their fortune with a plot that's not quite awful
Just look away, look away, look away There's nothing but horror and inconvenience on the way
But how a descent person like yourself would even want to view it Ask any stable person "should I watch?" and they will say
look away
Look away look away, On Kinsley
Toddleedoo babygirl 3.3 & Alice Bento Head
Ohai! Dara Shape
IKON Charmed eyes
{Tiny Tiara's Bowtique} Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

No comments:

Post a Comment