Theme

Thursday, May 4, 2017

I wanna scream and shout!

Today I went outside to play by the water and play in the sand and I took my panda Berry with me. But soon mommys voice went "HALT" as I was bringing the sand pale back to Berry and looked up. "Kinsley...no playing in your flamingo dress, change into something you can get wet." So I huffed and I puffed and stomped inside to change. I came back out in my swimwear and continued to play in the sand with Berry. Soon enough though I heard the mommy voice again. "Kinsley! Time for dinner!!" I looked up at Berry and I grumped. I went inside and she said "No no, go change into some dinner clothes." So I ran down again and changed and ran back up.. ate as fast as I could and ran back out to play with Berry.. but poor Berry was no where to be found! WHERE'S MY BERRY!!! I started screaming and shouting... my Berry is gone!! 

On Kinsley 
Toddleedoo babygirl 3.3 & Alice Bento Head
Ohai! Dara Shape
IKON Charmed Eyes
Tiny Tiara's Bowtique Fifty Linden Friday Flamingo Fever Dress (Left Picture)
~Zo Awesum~ @Babiiglam Sandbox fun walking 6
Ohana Inc Fifty Linden Friday Baylie Swim wear (Middle Picture)
~Zo Awesum~ @ Babiiglam Sandbox fun dig 5
ShortnStuff Fifty Linden Friday Miley (right Picture)
~Zo Awesum~ @ Babiiglam Sandbox Fun wood 7

No comments:

Post a Comment