Theme

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Girl Behind The Avitar

Let me talk to you all for a minute. When I first saw this outfit, I thought, Finally someone understands me. But then I thought, maybe it's not meant that way? You see I suffer from social anxiety. I get really nervous, really scared, and most times don't really wanna talk to anyone. So this outfit, that will be at ATP from The Spunky Monkey, spoke out to me. I hope that everyone doesn't take this the wrong way or think anything wrong of me, I just want to open up a bit. I know at times I seem like I am a bit reclusive and off to myself. I assure you its not you guys... it's me. Really! I've been suffering with this since high school. So allow me to say, that yes sometimes.. it is really to Peopley outside. :D 

On Kinsley
Toddleedoo babygirl 3.8 & Alice Bento Head
Ohai! Dara Shape
IKON Charmed Eyes
BiVd Accessory Jazz L

No comments:

Post a Comment