Theme

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Poppops Halfpint


All my life you were there, you introduced me to "Little house on the Prairie" and I was your half-pint from that moment on. Now you are in heaven above me, but I will never cease to be your little half-pint, Poppop I love you! This post is for you and for me to remember that I will always remember you as I watch Little house, and how you told me that I was exactly like Laura. Thank you for introducing me to something that will always be a part of my life.

To get this outfit you can go to The Color Garden and get it from Ohana Inc! The Nails aren't available just yet but they will be out on the 10th from {Giggleblocks} at Hello Beautiful!! This comes with three different colors on the hud. And It's super cute!! 

On Kinsley
Toddleedoo babygirl 3.3 & Alice Bento Head
Ohai! Dara Shape
IKON Charmed Eyes
{.:Dollface:.} Cute Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment