Theme

Monday, May 15, 2017

Sunday Rest

You ever get those days where you just need to sit back and relax? Sundays are those days for me. On Sundays I curl up with a book, usually in my nana's library, and look at all the pictures a girl could ever want. Now don't get me wrong, I do actually know how to read, I'm a smart cookie, but something about being lazy on a Sunday afternoon in the sun, is just fine by me. The outfit that I am wearing will be available this friday at Tiny Tiara's Bowtique for fifty linden friday. It comes in several colors! So never fear, you don't have to get the color I'm wearing. 

On Kinsley
Toddleedoo babygirl 3.5 & Alice Bento Head
Ohai! Dara Shape
IKON charmed eyes
Tiny Tiara's Bowtique - Kenzie Playsuit
{.:Dollface:.} Sweet Kids Sit pose number 5

No comments:

Post a Comment