Theme

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Look at me I'm Sandra Dee

Look at me,
There has to be something more than what they see
Wholesome and pure,
Oh so scared and unsure, a poor man's
Sandra Dee
Sandy,
You must start anew,
Don't you know what you must do
Hold your head high,
Take a deep breath and sigh
Goodbye to Sandra Dee
For as long as I can remember, I have loved Grease. Sandra Dee was my favorite character because of how her character arcs. She starts out sweet and pure, and towards the end she finds out who she really wants to be. For me though, I wanna be like the beginning. In this picture I am wearing *DoRks* Sandra Dee which is available still at the Ninety-Nine event! So be sure to stop and get it if you can! The music box next to me comes from Beau Babe and is available at ATP Events not sure how much longer this event goes on, so hurry and grab it! It plays over the rainbow. 

On Kinsley
Toddleedoo 3.6 & Alice Bento Head
Ohai! Dara Shape
IKON Charmed Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment