Theme

Monday, May 8, 2017

Mysteries in the Attic

Have you ever explored your grandparents attic? I have today. I spent the day with nana sweet, and you wouldn't believe the stuff she has up there! I was looking around the room when I spotted this old rocking chair. It's so cute that I just had to get on it and ride it like the cow girls of the wild wild west. Of course a cow girl ain't a cow girl without her deputies besides her! The outfit that I am wearing is coming to this rounds [Color Me Cute] event which starts on  May 15th and is from [Little Doe] it is entitled, Alessia. I'm wearing the Aqua version. The rocking horse is available tomorrow at the Ninety-Nine Event from {.:Dollface:.}  and the nails are also there from {Polished}, there is also an adult set of nails for your mothers!! Be sure to surprise your moms for mothers day! 

On Kinsley
Toddleedoo Baby 3.5 & Alice Bento Head
Ohai! Dara Shape
IKON Charmed Eyes
Hair is from Elikatira and is Sabine.

No comments:

Post a Comment