Theme

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Oh DEER

Today I spent the day with my godmommy at her moms place. It was a good place to have some peace and quiet. You see I was hiding from well, having to hunt. I don't wanna hunt some innocent bambi or deer, So in order to protest I put on my romper from {Little Cakes} which will be at Thimble starting the 20th. This Gacha has some pretty cool stuff in it, many rompers to choose from and paci's as well. The rares are a fatpack of all the rompers and a fatpack of all the paci's! The shape as you may have noticed is not  my normal one, that is because this shape was made by {Moose} which will also be at Thimble on Saturday! The nails are by {Polished} which will be available at Color Me Cute !! Super cute Ombre nails of all kinds to choose from! Be sure to save up the L's cus this month just got a whole lot cuter. The Garden Bench is from ~Zo Awesum~ which will also be at Thimble too! 

On Kinsley
Toddleedoo babygirl 3.5 & Alice Bento Head
IKON Charmed eyes
Thimble {Little Cakes} Deer Spring Romper, Deer Paci { Moose} Maeve Shape
Color Me Cute {Polished} Ombre Nails
BiVD Sweet Babes Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment