Theme

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Nana's American Girl

From the age of eight you taught me to be a strong and independent girl. You taught me through American Girl dolls and their stories that each girl has trials and tribulations. I was excited to get Kaya the one christmas from you. And then when I didn't think I'd get anymore, you surprised me with Felicity.. and then again with a doll that looked like me And then finally you got me Julie. I will forever be in debt to you that I  got to learn their story and hold them close to my heart. I learned to be the lady I am today through you. So thank you Nana!!

The outfit that I am wearing is available at The Color Garden from ShortnStuff and there are two outfits available this round. This one is called Amy and the other one is called Rosie. Be sure to stop by!! 

On Kinsley 
Toddleedoo babygirl 3.3 & Alice Bento Hea
Ohai! Dara Shape
Ikon Charmed eyes
{.:Dollface:.} Cute Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment